We hope you are enjoying your last few weeks of summer break! We teachers have been starting to set up the classroom and get ready for your arrival on the first day of school, September 5!
If you haven’t already, please review our Parent Handbook (attached). There is a calendar near the end of the handbook that has important holidays and other off school dates. There are also 3 release forms that we will need before your child begins.
We would like to invite new students to attend a Meet and Greet on August 30th to get familiar with your new school, say hello to your teachers, and drop off items to your cubby. The following are times that we would like to visit with you and your family. If you cannot make it during your scheduled visit, please call Mrs. Stafford at 435-671-8617 to reschedule.
Wednesday, August 30
11:00 pm: Mateus and Taggart Berg
12:00 pm: Brock and Ruby Salmon
1:00 pm: Mary Cope
1:30 pm: Dawson Grant
2:00 pm: Lyla Peterson
2:30 pm: Addilyn Gutierrez
3:00 pm: Alice Hludzinski
3:30 pm: Elliot Baird
4:00 pm: Harper Council
4:30 pm: Charlie Bluth
5:00 pm: Lydie Rinquest
5:30 pm: Afton Miller
Please bring the following items for your cubby:
- a change of clothes
- one pair of “inside shoes” (slippers or crocs work well)
- a framed 4×6 family photo
Drop off and Pick up
- Drop off is from 9:00 am to 9:15 am. Our drop off area is designed to be a pull through. Please enter through the side closest to Main St. and pull as far forward as you can. A teacher will be outside at 9:00 am to help unload children and escort them to the playground. Parents please stay in your vehicle. If you arrive early, there are a few parking spaces to use and you are welcome to wait on the playground with your child until a teacher is present. Please use caution while backing out of parking spaces.
- Morning pick-up is from 11:45 am to 12:00 pm and will be the same pull through system. A teacher will be present to identify each driver and help the children get into the vehicles.
- Afternoon pick-up is from 2:45 pm to 3 pm.
- Please review our Parent Handbook for late pick-up policies.
We looking forward to a wonderful school year with all of you. Enjoy the rest of Summer and each other. We will see you very soon.
Your friends at Growing Light Montessori